Nature/hot-posts

Hi, I’m Fat

Today I am topping out at my heaviest ever. Like, heavier than my previous “heaviest ever”.

215.2 lbs. 42.6% body fat (that’s nearly 92 lbs of JUST FAT). 40DD-46″-46″.

I keep making excuses. My meds (they suck), the worker’s comp induced depression, the stress of moving. When is enough simply enough?

Every time I review these previous weight loss attempts, I notice a common thread: my heart - and thus my will - wasn’t really into it. I was distracted, I wanted comfort food or my mood swings more than my healthy, lean body.

You know, when I was younger, I never worried about my weight. I liked my thighs, my tummy, my arms. I was tan, athletic, energetic and happy with what God gave me. My metabolism was high because I was very active… walking and marching (band) and acting and babysitting. I remember shopping at those cute boutique stores in the mall… I was a size 8 or 8/10 then but mostly because I’m tall and broad. I even remember when I would buy guy’s jeans… at 32-34 so they’d be baggy. Ah, those were the days. .....[Full Story]

0 Comments: